University of Ibadan (UI) Medical Screening Registration Procedures and Guidelines for Fresh/Newly Admitted Students for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all newly admitted students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that the University of Ibadan Health Center (JAJA) has released the medical screening registration guidelines for 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: This is to inform all the 2020/2021 Admitted students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that they are to kindly note the following for their Medical Screening Registration;
1. Taking of Chest X-rays starts on Monday, 09 August 2021
2. Screening commences on Monday, 16 August 2021
3. Payment of Medical Screening fees at UI MICROFINANCE BANK (N3000) (students can start making payments immediately)
4. Check for your X-ray centre on the UI portal
5. Get your X-ray done at your designated centre where a payment of N2,500 is to be made.
6. Check for Screening Centre & Date on the UI portal
7. Visit Screening Centre on the assigned date, for Consultation and Registration
UI Medical Screening Registration Guidelines for Freshmen 2020/2021
1. The medical screening begins on 16th August 2021. This exercise will run for four (4) weeks
2. You are to pay the required fee of 3,000 naira at the Microfinance bank, UI to cover consultation and laboratory investigations during this exercise.
3. Return with a copy of your teller to the clinic the following day to get the code for your x-ray. In addition, each student will pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500.00) at their respective assigned X-ray centre.
4. After carrying out your x-ray you will be batched, kindly check for your appointment date and venue.
5. On the day of your appointment, kindly ensure the following, arrive at the venue by 8:00am prompt with the following,
i. )Teller with your code written on it
ii. )2 passport photographs
6. You would only be attended to on the day you have been assigned. The officers on duty would only have access to your data for the day and not prospectively, however, if you missed your appointment for any reason kindly call 09020042930 between the hours of 10.00 am- 2:00 pm (Mon-Fri).