The Polytechnic Ibadan wishes to inform the General Public that the Centre for Continuing Education has released the proposed part-time program academic calendar for the 2019/2020 session.
See details below;
1. Resumption Date for All Students: 2 November 2020
2. Registration for All Students (1 week): 2 November -6 November 2020
3. Lectures (5 weeks): 2 November-5 December 2020
4. Revision (1 week): 7 December-12 December 2020
5. Examination (1 week):14 December-19 December 2020
6. Semester Break (1 week): 21 December-26 December 2020
7. BOS Consideration of Results: 20 January-22 January 2021
1. It is mandatory for all students to abide by all COVID-19 protocols.
2. Only Students with evidence of Registration with passport photographs are expected to resume as specified for various Faculties/Classes.
3. Students are expected to comply strictly to their Schedule.
Earlier: Ibadan Poly Revised Academic Calendar For 2019/2020 Session
The Polytechnic Ibadan (Poly Ibadan) has released the revised Academic Calendar for first and second semester of the 2019/2020 academic session. This is to inform the general public and most especially students of The Polytechnic Ibadan that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
Ibadan Poly Academic Calendar For 1st Semester
Revision: (1 week) – Mon 28th September – Fri 2nd October 2020
First Semester Examination (4 weeks) – Mon 5th Oct – Fri 30th Oct, 2020
Marking and Grading of Examination (2 weeks) – Mon 2nd Nov p Fri 13th Nov, 2020
BOS meeting for consideration of results – Tue 17th Nov – Wed 18th Nov, 2020
End of First Semester – Thur 19th Nov 2020
Ibadan Poly Academic Calendar For 2nd Semester
Resumption date for all students – Mon 23rd Nov. 2020
Registration for all students (1 week) – Mon 23rd Nov – Fri 4th December 2020
Second Semester Lectures (11 weeks) – Mon 30th Nov – Fri 12th February 2021
Second Semester Examination (4 weeks) – Mon 15th Feb – Fri 12th March 2021
Marking and Grading of Examination (2 weeks) – Mon 15th Mar. – Wed 26th March 2021
BOS meeting for consideration of results (2 days) – Tue 30th Mar – Wed 31st March 2021
End of Academic session – Fri 2nd April 2021
Please be Guided!