The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 Academic Year has commenced.
The online application portal will be open from Monday 20th September 2021 via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
A. Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME examination.
B. Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B. Ed. Business Education
B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
B.Eng. Civil Engineering
B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
B. A. English and Communication Studies
B. A. History and International Studies
B.Sc. Political Science
B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Business Administration
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B. Sc. Biochemistry
B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
1. Go to the URL: http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/ on your web browser.
2. Click on the APPLICATIONS tab on the homepage of the portal OR Click the applicable link on the site banner.
3. Click on the link FULL-TIME
4. Click on BUY PIN to purchase the Application PIN.
5. Enter your Name, email and Phone Number and then CLICK on PAY USING REMITA.
6. Confirm payment details, select payment type (VerveTM, MasterCardTM, Visa Naira Debit Card or PAY at Bank) then CLICK on “NEXT”.
7a. Fill in your card details and click on “SUBMIT”
• If payment is successful, you will see on your screen, a Transaction Success Page containing your Application PIN
NOTE: Please also note that an email containing your Application PIN will be sent to the email address you provided.
7b. (i) If you selected the BANK BRANCH payment option, copy the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code and proceed to any of the banks nationwide to make payment via a Remita Platform.
ii. After payment at the bank you will be given a print-out (payment receipt). On our homepage
(ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng) enter the RRR where you have FULL TRANSACTION (RRR) and click on GO.
7. Enter your Application PIN into the PIN text box provided and CLICK on START APPLICATION.
iii. Click on FETCH to generate your application PIN.
iv. Your application PIN will also be forwarded to email address. Copy your application PIN.
8. To continue your application. Click on APPLICATIONS on the homepage, then FULL-TIME PIN and click on START APPLICATION.
10. ENTER your JAMB reg. number, phone number, email address and click on SEARCH.
11. Enter your email address and phone number, then confirm your NAME, FACULTY,
DEPARTMENT and JAMB RESULT then click on NEXT.
12. Upload your passport photograph and then click on NEXT. Confirm the image and CLICK on NEXT.
13. CLICK on each link provided to upload relevant documents which includes; O’level Certificate(s), Birth certificate or age declaration, LGA Identification letter. Then CLICK on NEXT.
14. FILL OUT Biodata form correctly and CLICK on NEXT.
15. ENTER O’level results AND second sitting result, if applicable. Then Click on NEXT.
16. CLICK on PREVIEW to confirm your details then on SUBMIT to submit your Application.
NOTE: After submission, Click on PRINT to print your screening schedule slip.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2021 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE:
The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
1. Acknowledgement letter
2. UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
1. Mathematical tables
3. GSM phones
4. Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
25th October, 2021.