The academic board of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede at its 575th Meeting held on Wednesday, 4th November 2020 considered and approved the resumption of academic activities in the institution for the continuation of the 2019/2020 session on Saturday, 14th November 2020.
Consequently, all students of the institution are expected to resume lectures/revisions on Monday, 16th November 2020 while the first-semester examination commences from Monday, 23rd November 2020.
Nekede Poly resumption date for continuation of 2019/2020 session
In line with the Federal Government directives and the need to comply with the NCDC guidelines for the prevention of COVID-19, all students are expected to observe the following protocols;
1) Use of face masks especially in lecture rooms, hostel, etc
2) Physical distancing at all times
3) Washing of hands with soap on running water for at least 20 seconds
4) Use of hand sanitizers where there is no running water
5) Avoid crowded activities/environment
6) Use of tissue paper/handkerchief to cover your mouth while coughing
Everyone is required to be at alert and report anybody with high temperature/fever and other minor signs of COVID-19 to the appropriate quarters for prompt attention/action.
Please, it is the management’s desire to ensure a healthy academic environment for all. Everyone is expected to adhere strictly to the above-stated protocols for the benefits of all.
With God Almighty on our side, we shall all overcome and win this war.
Please be guided accordingly.